Managed IT services allows companies without internal resources and personnel to have access to experienced IT support and the latest hardware at a fraction of the cost of purchasing it. Businesses that work with a managed services provider avoid the high turnover in IT staffing, while eliminating unprotected networks and downtime from a lack of support. But still, many businesses are hesitant to give someone else control over their assets and intellectual property.
The Right Solution
Invicta Partners focuses on offering the right solutions, proper expertise and secure services customers need to grow their business. We are a complementary resource to your existing team. Our employees understand that customer communication and support are the key to a successful partnership. We stay on top of industry best practices and are committed to offering our services at price that makes common sense to your budget. Whether you are a single proprietorship or support 1,000 employees, Invicta Partners can help your organization reduce risk and increase productivity.
Managed IT Services
Working with a managed services provider can remove a multitude of challenges for a business. Explore a brief overview of our managed services and learn how we can help.
- Reduce downtime with Help Desk & End User Device Support Services
- Reduce the risk of cyber threats through cloud-based managed IT security
- Increase productivity and reduce costs with managed VOIP and internet services
- Protect assets with anti-virus and monitoring services to better control end user behavior on and off site
- Avoid data loss with managed cloud services, data back up and proper business continuity planning
- Prevent disruptions and ensure your hardware and applications are always up to date
- Ensure you always have a partner for success with our professional services available for short- or long-term projects
Get in Touch
Invicta Partners holds offices in Chattanooga and Nashville with customers all over Tennessee, and the Southeast. Learn more about our unique team and contact us about your challenges.